- The greatest part of America’s wealth lies with family owned businesses (FOB’s).
- Family firms comprise 80 to 90% of all business enterprises in North America.
- Family businesses are thriving but succession risks are higher than ever with more FOB’s finding leadership from outside the family.
- The largest FOB in the US is Wal-Mart Inc.
- 9 Tips to Managing your Family Owned Business (FOB) (marketingbydesign101.wordpress.com)
- The interface between family-owned businesses and fiduciary duties (lawprofessors.typepad.com)
- All In The Family Business (aarp.org)